In today’s world, credit cards have undoubtedly become the most preferred mode of payment. It has successfully replaced the large bundles of cash people used to carry in their wallets for high-ticket purchases.
Now, people just carry a single or a few credit cards in their wallets to pay for all kinds of purchases. According to many surveys and reports conducted worldwide, people of all age groups are more comfortable using credit cards than other payment modes.
Therefore, the demand for credit cards has also skyrocketed significantly. Many credit card issuers have launched their credit cards with various features and specifications. Every credit card comes with a big claim that it is an inexpensive choice for people with low credit scores.
However, only a few credit cards fulfill the claim they have made. Reflex Credit Cards have recently been making a huge buzz on the Internet. Reflex Credit Cards are available to individuals with low credit scores looking for a way to build up their credit history.
Many people with average to poor credit scores have acquired Reflex Mastercard and are reaping its benefits. However, many people still are quite unfamiliar with the features and specifications of Reflex Credit Cards. If you wish to learn more about Reflex Mastercard, keep on reading!
- You can easily log in to your Reflex credit card account through a desktop at Reflex Mastercard’s official website or CFC Mobile App for Apple and Android Devices.
- Paying your Reflex Mastercard bill is quite simple. You can pay it online, by mail, or by phone at 1-800-518-6142.
- If you are facing any issues with your Reflex Mastercard, call 1-800-518-6142 for Reflex Mastercard customer support.
- To cancel your Reflex Mastercard, call 1-800-518-6142 or follow a cancelation process online.
Reflex Card Continental Finance LLC Overview
Celtic Bank issues Continental Finance Reflex credit cards on behalf of Continental Financy Company LLC to allow customers to make contactless payments with their smartphones instead of their physical cards.
Reflex Credit Card is a great option for anyone stuck with low credit history and looking for a way to rebuild their credit score. The Reflex Credit Cards, operated by Continental Company and issued by Celtic Bank, have made it easier and more convenient for customers to pay for their bills, grocery, and other purchases.
The Continental Finance Company’s main aim is to help people that want to establish their credit. Continental Finance Company will report Reflex Credit Cards payments to the three main credit reporting agencies Transunion, Equifax, and Experian.
Features and Specifications of Reflex Mastercard
Like all credit cards, Reflex Mastercards have various features and specifications to help people rebuild their credit scores. Do you want to apply for a Reflex Mastercard? Well, in that case, you must know about its features and specifications to make a more well-informed decision. Here are a few features of Reflex Mastercard:
Initial Credit Card Limit
For a starter Credit Card, Reflex Mastercard comes with a high initial credit limit of between $300 to $1000, with the potential to increase after six months of usage. Therefore, it definitely makes a Reflex Mastercard worth acquiring.
Double Credit Limit
Reflex Mastercard is all about offering convenience and ease to its customers. Therefore, if all the required monthly payments of Reflex Mastercard are paid regularly for the first six months, the Continental Finance Company allows users to double up their credit limit upto $2000 if they want to.
Buyer Power of Mastercard
Like gazillions of store cards, Reflex Mastercard is not only limited to a few places. Instead, it can be used to purchase anything you want wherever the Mastercard network is accepted. Therefore, with this credit card, you will not be restricted to a few brands or places.
No Hidden Fees
Reflex Mastercards do not come with any hidden fees. The Continental Finance Company believes in transparent disclosure of all terms and agreements. Therefore, with Reflex Mastercard, users will know what they are getting into.
Annual and Monthly Maintenance Fees
The Reflex Mastercard charges its users an annual fee that is assessed before they use their card. The annual fees will already be deducted from the amount of credit you have.
Also, users will be charged monthly maintenance fees after the account has been open for a year.
Like all credit cards that claim to help people build or rebuild their credit score, Reflex Mastercard also has a high interest rate. It has an APR of upto 29.99%.
Therefore, if you have a Reflex Mastercard, you must pay your monthly installments on time. Otherwise, you will be charged a hefty fine.
How to Register Your Reflex Credit Card Online?
To access your Reflex Mastercard online, you must complete the registration process. After registering your Reflex Mastercard, you will be not only able to access your credit limit online but also make various online purchases.
Even though the process is quite straightforward, many people may not be familiar with it. Do you fall into a similar category? Stress no more. Here are a few simple steps you need to follow to register your Reflex Mastercard online:
- Open Reflex Mastercard’s official website.
- Click on the “Login” button, and you will be automatically directed to the login window.
- Try to locate the “Register for Account” option and click on it.
- Enter the last four digits of your account, SSN, and complete billing Zip code. Click on the “Next” button to proceed further.
- You will be directed to a new page that requires your personal information, such as name, phone number, address, and others. Enter all the information in the fields required to complete the registration process.
- You will receive a confirmation message of your account registration and your login credentials in a few seconds.
How to Login to Your Reflex Mastercard Account?
Are you wondering how to log in to your Reflex Mastercard account through a desktop? Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open Reflex Mastercard’s official website.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- A login form will appear on the screen. Enter your valid username and password and click on the “Login” button to view your balance and other critical Reflex credit card information.
Through Mobile or Tablet
If you want to access your Reflex Mastercard account online through your mobile or tablet, you need to download the mobile app of CFC through the following links:
- Download the Reflex Mastercard Mobile App on your Apple device.
- Download the Reflex Mastercard Mobile App on your Android device.
- After downloading the Mobile app, launch it on your particular device.
- Enter your login credentials to access your account online.
How to Make your Reflex Mastercard Payments?
Do you wonder how to pay your Reflex Mastercard bill on time? Here are a few payment options listed below for your convenience.
Is your account registered online? If yes, you can easily pay your Reflex Mastercard bill with a few clicks and taps on your desktop or mobile phone. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open Reflex Mastercard’s official website on your desktop or download the mobile app using the above links.
- Log in to your Reflex Mastercard account using your credentials.
- Go to the menu and click on the “Pay Bill” option.
- Select the “Make One-Time Payment” option and follow the prompts appearing on the screen to complete the payment.
Pay by Phone
If you have not registered your Reflex Mastercard online, you can pay your phone by just calling 1-800-518-6142. The Reflex Mastercard’s customer support agents will help you pay your bill over the phone using your bank account or debit card information.
Pay by Mail
If you want to pay your Reflex Mastercard bill through the mail, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Write a check or money order for the due amount, and don’t forget to add the payment coupon.
- Mail the check or money order to the following address:
P.O Box 6812
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6812
How to Contact Reflex Mastercard Customer Service?
If you are facing any issues with your Reflex Mastercard, the best approach is to take help from Reflex Mastercard customer service. You can reach Reflex Mastercard customer service at 1-800-518-6142 or 1-866-449-4514.
The Reflex Mastercard customer support agents will help you resolve your credit card issues in no time.
How to Cancel Your Reflex Mastercard?
If you want to cancel your Reflex Mastercard for any reason, you have two options: make a call at 1-800-518-6142 or open your Reflex Mastercard account online. To cancel your card online, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Reflex Mastercard account and go to the “My Cards” section.
- Click on the “Cancel Card” button.
- Enter your credit card number and click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive a confirmation message soon after canceling your account online.