Recently, department stores might have taken a back seat due to the rise of online shopping. However, they are still quite popular for all the right reasons. Department stores have a huge variety in every category, from clothing to beauty, electronics to household items.
Many department stores have made their place in this highly competitive market. However, one department that has been there are many years and is still immensely popular among people is Belk. Belk department stores are a social hub, a destination where friends meet and do their groceries together.
Whether you are looking for basic food items, high-quality electronics, or houseware, Belk will have a huge variety in every category. However, considering the rising inflation, it has become difficult for people to do their weekly or monthly grocery at their favorite department store – Belk.
To reduce the large number of abandoned carts and boost their sales, Belk has also introduced their store credit cards to help their loyal customers fund their Belk purchases when they are out of money.
Many Belk frequent shoppers have already applied for their credit cards. However, there are still many people having no idea about how Belk credit cards work. Keep reading to learn everything you need to know about Belk Credit Card.
- You can easily log in to your Belk credit card account through a desktop at Belk Credit Card’s official website or Belk Mobile App for Apple and Android Devices.
- Paying your Belk credit card bill is quite simple. You can pay it online, by mail, or by phone at 800 669 6550.
- To resolve any ongoing issues with your Belk credit card, call 800 669 6550 for Belk credit card customer support.
- To cancel your Belk credit card, call 866 235 5443 to reach Belk customer support.
In 1888, William Belk opened a small bargain store in North Carolina. Within a short time, the store prospered by grabbing the attention of town residents and farmers from the surrounding area.
No one knew then that the small bargain store from 1888 would become one of the largest American department store chains.
Belk, the largest department store chain founded in 1888s, is still quite relevant in the highly competitive market because it has evolved with every passing year.
Therefore, it comes as no surprise that even after many years, it is still one of the most popular department store chains in America.
Whether you visit Belk for casual grocery shopping or want to purchase a high-quality appliance for your house, Belk will not disappoint you.
With more than a century of retail experience, Belk is a popular choice for many department store shoppers. Belk knows how to stay one step ahead of its competition. Therefore, Belk has introduced its own credit cards to boost its sales and turn one-time visitors into loyal customers.
Belk offers its frequent shoppers two types of credit cards: Belk Rewards Card and Belk Mastercard. Synchrony Bank issues both types of Belk credit cards.
The Belk Rewards Card offers benefits and rewards to customers when they shop at Belk stores or on the Belk website. However, the credit card limit is low, and the rewards come with complicated redemption and a one-year expiratory date.
To your better understanding, here are a few features and specifications of Belk Rewards Card.
- No annual charges
- 3% to 5% cashback rewards
- Welcome Bonus
- Special offers
- High APR
- It can only be used for Belk purchases
- Reward points will expire after one year
- A required credit score is from 580 to 850
The Belk Mastercard is quite similar to Belk Rewards Card. However, it can be used for other purchases too. Also, the Belk Mastercard gives nice introductory offers and other benefits to frequent shoppers.
To your better understanding, here are a few features and specifications of Belk Mastercard:
- No annual charges
- 2% cashback reward for gas and groceries
- 1 to 5% cash back rewards for other purchases
- Special offers and events
- High APR
- Reward points will expire after one year
- A required credit score is from 640 to 850
When applying for a Belk credit card, you must remember that you can be approved for any card, depending on your credit score.
While both might have similar benefits, Mastercard has better terms – you can use it anywhere, not just at Belk stores or Belk’s website.
However, people with high credit scores can only get approved for Belk Mastercard.
You must register your Belk credit card online if you want to access your funds and Belk reward points online. Not sure how to do that? Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open Belk Credit Card’s official website.
- Locate the “I want to Register” option at the bottom of the homepage. Once you find it, click on it.
- Enter your ZIP code and account number. After entering the required information, click on the “Continue” option to proceed further.
- Follow the prompts appearing on the screen to complete the registration process for your Belk credit card.
If you want to access your Belk credit card account through your desktop, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the Belk Credit Card’s official website.
- A login form will appear on the screen. Enter your username and password.
- After entering your login credentials, click on “Secure Login.”
- You will be directed to your account management dashboard if you have entered your valid username and password.
If you want to access your Belk credit card account online through your mobile or tablet, you need to download the mobile app of Belk through the following links:
- Download the Belk Credit Card Mobile App on your Apple device.
- Download the Belk Credit Card Mobile App on your Android device.
- After downloading Belk’s mobile application, launch it on your device.
- Enter your login credentials to access your Belk funds and reward points online.
Once you have used the card for your Belk purchases, Synchrony Bank gives its valued customers quite a few options for making a payment – online, over the phone, or by mail. Read on to learn more about how to make each type of payment.
If you have registered your Belk credit card online, you can easily pay your Belk credit card bill on time without leaving the comfort of your house. Here are a few steps you need to follow to pay your Belk credit card bill online:
- Open the Belk credit card’s official website or download the mobile application of Belk.
- Enter your username and password to log in to your account.
- Once you have logged in to your account, select the “Payments” section.
- Follow the prompts appearing on the screen to complete your payment.
However, if you have not registered your Belk credit card online, you can pay your credit card online as a guest user. Not sure how to do that? Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the Belk credit card’s official website.
- Locate the “Pay as Guest” option on the top of the homepage. Click on it.
- Enter your card number, billing ZIP code, and last four digits of your social security number.
- Follow the prompts appearing on the screen to proceed further with the payment.
You can also make your Belk credit card payment by phone. Follow these steps to pay your Belk credit card bill by phone:
- Call 800 669 6550 to reach the customer service of Belk credit card.
- Enter your credit card number and follow the prompts to complete your payment.
Do you want to pay your Belk credit card bill through the mail? Well, in that case, you need to write a check or money order of the payable amount and send it to the following address with a payment coupon:
P.O. Box 530940
Atlanta, GA 30553-0940
Are you facing any issues with your Belk credit card? Well, in that case, the best approach is to take help from Belk credit card customer service. To reach Belk credit card customer service, you need to call 800-669-6550.
The customer support agent will give you the assistance you need in no time.
Do you want to cancel your Belk credit card for any reason? You will have to contact Belk customer service at 866 235 5443, as Belk credit cards cannot be canceled online. Once the call gets connected, enter your credit number and follow the prompts until you reach the customer service agent.
Let the customer support agent know that you want to close your account. They might require additional information, such as your date of birth and mailing address, to confirm your identity.
Once they have verified your identity, they will close your account and send you a confirmation message.