Blaze Credit card is one of the best cards you can have because it is simple to use and supports every type of transaction.
Whether you are shopping, dining, or paying for any other thing, you can use it to transfer the money and confirm the purchase.
If you are here, it means you also have heard about the Blaze credit card and want to know everything about it. Well, this article is for you.
In this guide, I am discussing how to log in to a blaze credit card, how to make payments, what customer services it provides, how you can cancel the card, and much more.
So, stay with me till the end and know everything. Let’s begin!
- You can easily apply for a Blaze MasterCard credit card and Blaze Visa Credit Card by opening their pages and clicking on the new registration option.
- If you forget your login username or password, you can resolve the issue by clicking on the “Forgot username/password” option on the login page of both MasterCard and Visa Credit Card.
- You can make payments with Blaze Credit Cards in three ways.
|You can make payment by visiting the Blaze Credit card website and First National CC. You can also do this via the official App. Android users can download Blaze App from the Google Play Store and Apple users from the App store.||Blaze MasterCard holders can mail to Blaze Mastercard, P.O. Box 5096, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5096 to make payments. Blaze Visa Credit Card holders can mail to Blaze Visa Credit Card, PO Box 2496, Omaha, NE 68103-2496.||You can also make payments by calling 866-205-8311 if you have Blaze Mastercard and 866-205-6600 if you have a visa credit card.|
- To get in touch with Blaze customer representatives, just call 866-205-8311 if you have Blaze Mastercard and 866-205-6600 if you have a visa credit card.
Let’s now see the details!
Applying for a blaze credit card is super simple. That’s the best part about Blaze. Anyone can have its credit card.
Blaze offers two types of credit cards- MasterCard and Visa. Both have fairly similar sign-up procedures.
- Open a Browser on your device. The company recommends that you use a credible browser for this purpose. It is because they have better privacy and security systems. You should use Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and any other browser that is safe and secure to use.
- Open Blaze Credit Card or Card Member Services login page and then click on the “Register New User” option on the right side.
- After that, add credit card number, Expiration date, CVV, and SSN last four digits. Next, you will have to input the login information. Type username and password and then confirm it. Then, add your email address and phone number. Scroll down and accept the terms and conditions.
- Next, click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
- Verification codes will then be sent to you. Input the codes you received and then enable the notifications/alerts.
You can’t order/ register Blaze Visa Credit Card on the Blaze official website. “First National CC” issues it, and this is where you apply for it as well.
Here’s how to Apply for Blaze Visa Credit Card:
- Open Chrome/Mozilla Firefox/ Safari or any other browser on your device.
- Go to the First National CC Card Membership Services Page and click on the “New User Registration” option.
- The rest of the procedure is the same as MasterCard. You will have to input your credit card number, Expiration date, CVV, and SSN’s last four digits. After that, you will have to add a username, password (login information) and then confirm it. Next, add your email address and phone number (which is optional). Scroll down and accept the terms and conditions.
- After adding everything, click on Register.
- Next, you will have to Verify the mobile number and email you have added. After this, you will be eligible to receive messages or alerts on them. Blaze does not charge you any extra money for this service. If you do not want Blaze to text you alerts, just reply with STOP, and they won’t send you messages anymore.
That’s how you complete your registration and become a user of Blaze Credit Card. You can then login and check the status/info or anything (related to your credit card) you want there.
To log in to Blaze and check your credit card status, follow these easy steps:
- For MasterCard, Go to the Login Page of Blaze Cardmember Services. For a Visa Credit card, go to the First National CC login page.
- Enter the credentials. Add the username and password you chose at the time of new registration.
- Lastly, Click on login. That’s it.
Sometimes, we forget the username or password, and it causes worry. Well, don’t be concerned. If you forget your login credentials, Blaze gives you a chance to have new ones.
Blaze offers its users relief by providing them the opportunity to have a new username or password when they forget them. You just have to follow simple steps for this.
- Go to the login page of MasterCard or Visa Card (whatever you have) and click on the “Forget Username/Password” option at the left of your screen.
- Next, input the information asked. This is- Account number, Expiry date, card security code, and SSN’s last four digits.
- Blaze will verify the information and then allow you to choose the new username/password.
Now, let’s see how you can make payments with Blaze Credit Cards.
Making payments with Blaze Credit Cards is really easy (one of many things to love about this card).
Blaze offers three ways you can pay with a credit card:
You can make online payments with Blaze credit cards with two different methods.
- Open the Blaze website for MasterCard & First National CC for Blaze Visa Credit Card and log in with your credentials.
- Next, click on the Payments section.
- Then, go to “Make Payments.”
- After that, you add the billing details and confirm it. The payment will then be made.
Blaze has also launched an official app for both iOS and Android users to facilitate payments and other services.
- Download the Blaze App from the App Store for iOS users or Google Play Store for Android users and login in.
- Open the payment section there and make payments easily.
You can also make payments for bills via mail. It’s a bit of a lengthy and complicated process, but if it suits you, then you should go for it.
- Go to the bank and get a cashier’s check for the specific amount. Make it out to Blaze.
- On the check, write your account number. You can do this on the memo line.
- Envelop the check and send it to Blaze Mastercard, P.O. Box 5096, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5096 (if you have MasterCard). If you have a Visa Card, mail the envelope to Blaze Visa Credit Card, PO Box 2496, Omaha, NE 68103-2496. Make sure you stamp the envelope before you send it.
The last way to make the payment with a Blaze credit card is via phone call. You can call (866) 205-8311 (for MasterCard) and 866-205-6600 (for Visa Credit Card), and a representative will answer.
The representative will then ask you to verify your identity. He will ask for the name, address, credit card number, and any other information.
After you answer everything correctly, you will be given options to choose from. Choose the option you like and then tell the amount. The payment will then be processed, and you will be notified.
There are some solid reasons why you should go for the Blaze Credit card. These are:
- There are no hidden fees, like monthly payment fees, account opening costs, foreign transaction costs, etc.
- You will not have to pay the security deposit.
- You will enjoy Discounts, like 15% off airport meet and greet are offered for Blaze users.
- Blaze credit cards can help you improve your credit card rating. You just have to pay six payments on time.
- You can also view your statement and account summary any time you want.
- Blaze gives you updates about your account via Email and text alerts.
All of these advantages are extremely good. But the best benefit Blaze provides is Excellent customer service.
Blaze offers top-notch customer service to its credit card holders. If you have to make a payment, have a query, or are facing a problem, you can just call them, and a representative will always be there to help you.
- Call 866-205-8311 if you have Blaze Mastercard
- Call 866-205-6600 if you have a Blaze visa credit card
If you don’t want to use your Blaze credit card anymore, you can simply cancel it. Just empty your balance and call the number on the backside of your card.
Call 866-205-8311 if you have a Blaze MasterCard, and Call 866-205-6600 if you have a Blaze visa credit card. Inform them that you want to cancel the credit card, and the representative will begin the process.
But the service of Blaze is so good that people don’t cancel their credit cards. They love how they can easily make payments, get in touch with customer representatives, use the app, avail discounts, and enjoy a lot of other features.