No, Cold Stone Creamery does not take EBT.
Reason: Ice cream is not considered an eligible food item for EBT. EBT can only be used to purchase food items considered nutritious and necessary for a healthy diet.
Ice cream is not considered to be one of these items.
The Latest information is up to date as of August 28, 2023.
What Are Cold Stone Creamery’s Alternatives to EBT Payments?
As of August 2023, Cold Stone Creamery provides several payment methods that customers can use beyond the traditional EBT option.
Customers can pay using physical cash, the most direct method involving coins and bills.
They also accept the ubiquitous credit cards that allow users to borrow money from their bank for purchases.
Similarly, debit cards are another accepted method, allowing customers to purchase by directly deducting money from their bank accounts.
Cold Stone Creamery is up-to-date with mobile payment services for those who prefer more modern payment methods.
These include Apple Pay, which lets users make payments using Apple devices like iPhones, iPads, or the Apple Watch.
Google Pay and Samsung Pay are also accepted, catering to Android and Samsung Galaxy device users.
Additionally, if you have a Cold Stone Creamery gift card, it works as a prepaid card specifically for their stores.
However, it’s crucial to remember that not all Cold Stone Creamery outlets might accept every listed payment method.
As always, checking with your local store before planning a purchase is advised.
Interestingly, while the mainstay ice cream products of Cold Stone Creamery aren’t eligible for EBT/SNAP benefits, they do accept these benefits for ice purchases.
This is because, under the SNAP program, ice qualifies as a food product. But remember, this doesn’t extend to other items like cones, toppings, or sauces at Cold Stone Creamery.
What Are Credit Cards Taken By Cold Stone?
As of August 2023, Cold Stone Creamery offers various payment options to cater to its diverse clientele.
They accept credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
For those who embrace newer payment technologies, Cold Stone Creamery is compatible with digital wallets such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
Furthermore, if you have a Cold Stone Gift Card, rest assured that it’s accepted, too.
However, it’s essential to remember that the acceptance of these cards might vary based on the specific Cold Stone Creamery location.
Before making a purchase, check with the store regarding their payment policies.
In addition to credit cards and digital payment methods, Cold Stone Creamery also accepts traditional payment methods like cash and debit cards.
And for those who love a good deal, they do honor coupons as well.
What Are Debit Cards Taken By Cold Stone?
Cold Stone Creamery caters to a broad range of customers by offering diverse payment options.
You’ll find those affiliated with the Visa and Mastercard networks among the debit cards they accept.
Both of these networks provide not just credit cards but also debit and prepaid cards, which are accepted at Cold Stone Creamery.
However, it’s essential to note that while American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club are on their list, these are primarily in the form of credit cards.
Not every Cold Stone Creamery location might have the same card acceptance policies.
Before indulging in your favorite ice cream, it’s a good idea to check with the store you’re visiting to ensure your debit card will be accepted.
Besides debit cards, Cold Stone Creamery is versatile in its payment methods.
They accept cash, checks, and even their gift cards.
To provide insight into debit cards: These cards pull funds directly from your bank account when used, ensuring real-time deductions.
This contrasts with credit cards, which allow users to borrow a set amount and pay it back later.
An advantage of debit cards is that they generally offer better fraud protection, given that the transaction is immediate and doesn’t involve borrowing money.
Conversely, credit cards often have more extensive rewards programs and other perks.
When deciding between debit and credit, your choice should hinge on your personal preferences and financial habits.
Which Gift Cards Does Cold Stone Creamery Accept?
Cold Stone Creamery has made it even more convenient for ice cream lovers by accepting various gift cards.
Naturally, they accept their own Cold Stone Creamery gift cards, available in denominations ranging from $3 to $250.
These gift cards can be used in-store and for online purchases.
In addition to their brand of gift cards, Cold Stone Creamery also accepts gift cards from several major networks.
This includes cards from Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Google Pay, and Apple Pay, all of which come in denominations ranging from $10 to $1000 and can be used for online transactions.
However, while this offers a wide range of payment flexibility, it’s crucial to remember that individual Cold Stone Creamery outlets might have different acceptance policies.
It’s a good practice to check with the specific store you’re visiting to ensure your gift card will be accepted.
For those who have a Cold Stone Creamery gift card and are unsure about how to utilize it, here’s a quick guide:
- Visit any participating Cold Stone Creamery location.
- Inform the cashier that you’ll be paying with a gift card.
- Share the gift card number and its associated PIN with the cashier.
- The cashier will process the card, deducting the cost of your purchase from the card’s balance.
- If there’s any remaining balance, it will stay on the card for future use.
If you’re in the mood for online shopping, Cold Stone Creamery has you covered.
You can use your Cold Stone Creamery gift card for digital purchases by entering the card number and PIN during checkout.
Cold Stone Open and Close Schedule
Understanding their typical operating hours for those planning a trip to Cold Stone Creamery can help you plan the perfect visit.
Cold Stone Creamery outlets, on most days, open their doors to customers from 11 a.m.
From Sunday to Thursday, they usually close at 11 p.m.
However, you’re in luck for those late-night ice cream cravings on Fridays and Saturdays; they stay open until 12 a.m.
That said, it’s worth noting that these are just typical hours, and the actual operating hours can vary based on the specific location. For instance:
- Location-based Variances: If the Cold Stone Creamery outlet is inside a mall or shopping center, its hours align with the mall’s operating hours, which differs from the typical hours mentioned above.
- Seasonal Adjustments: Cold Stone might adjust its hours based on the season. For instance, during winter, when nights are longer and colder, some locations might choose to close earlier.
- Holiday Hours: Public holidays can also influence operating hours. Some outlets might open later, close earlier, or remain closed on certain holidays.
To avoid any inconvenience, it’s always recommended to check Cold Stone Creamery’s official website or call the specific store you plan to visit.
This ensures that you get the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding their operating hours.
Different Methods to Contact Cold Stone
Different Methods to Reach Out to Cold Stone Creamery
Cold Stone Creamery provides its patrons with a range of methods to get in touch, catering to varying preferences:
- Phone: For those who prefer direct conversation, you can reach Cold Stone at (480) 362-4800. If you’re looking for a toll-free option, dial (866) 4-KAHALA (452-4252). This method is ideal for immediate responses or pressing concerns.
- Fax: If you need to send them documents or any written details, their fax line is available at (480) 362-4812.
- Online Form: Cold Stone Creamery’s website hosts an online form. This is perfect for those wishing to report issues, provide feedback, share compliments, or make suggestions. It’s a convenient digital medium for communication.
- Email: For detailed concerns, feedback, or any other inquiries, you can drop an email to [email protected]. Emails provide an opportunity to explain in detail and are suitable for non-urgent matters.
- Mail: If you’re old-school or have official documents to send, you can use the traditional postal service. Direct your correspondence to Kahala Brands, 9311 E. Via de Ventura, Scottsdale, AZ 85258.
In whichever way you communicate, Cold Stone Creamery values your feedback and will try to address your concerns.
However, it’s essential to choose the method that aligns with the urgency and nature of your inquiry.