The American Eagle Outfitter is the name of self-expression and authenticity that sells reliable and trendy garments in the market. Besides the apparel of this mall, its services and Credit Cards commitments are also discernible and practical. The American Eagle Credit Cards are issued by Synchrony Bank and offer multiple perks⸺access to exclusive sales, free shipping and returns on online purchases,15 points for every $1 spent, 20% off birthday coupon, 2x points on all purchases, and much more.
American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) owns two kinds of credit cards: the AEO Connected® Visa® Credit Card and the AEO Connected® Credit Card. Both these cards’ login and payment methods are so convenient and straightforward.
Read this blog to gain insight into AEO cards’ benefits, payment methods, customer services, and more.
- Log in to your registered American Eagle Credit Card and manage its services by tapping this link.
- If you want to log in to your American Eagle Credit Card from your mobile phone, you need to download American Eagle’s AE + Aerie app from the App Store orGoogle Play.
- The payments can be made even if you don’t develop your online account, but if you want to cheer on other credit card services, creating an online account is helpful.
- If you forget your American Eagle Credit Card password, you can visit the credit card login page and tap the option of “I forgot my User ID or Password.”
- Get into the following table to make the American Eagle Credit Card payments.
|If you want to pay online, visit the American Eagle account login page.||If you want to make the payments through the mail, you can use the following addresses: 1: AE or Aerie Real Rewards Store Card P.O. Box 530942 Atlanta, GA 30353-0942 2: AE or Aerie Real Rewards Visa PO Box 960013 Orlando, FL 32896-0013||If you want to pay with your credit card, you can call: 1: AEO Real Rewards credit card: 800-843-0875 2: AEO Real Rewards Visa credit card: 866-913-6765|
To avail the American Eagle customer services, dial the following numbers:
- AEO Customer Service: 1-888-232-4535
- Real Rewards Visa Credit Card Service: 1-866-913-6765
- Aerie Product Customer Service: 1-800-807-3783
- Real Rewards Customer Service: 1-800-340-0532
- Real Rewards Credit Card Service: 1-800-843-0875
Let’s jump into the details!
American Eagle offers the following two credit card options:
The AEO Connected® Visa® Credit Card is the same as the regular AEO card, but it is applicable anywhere a Visa card is allowed. Since it is a visa card, it offers the opportunity to utilize it internationally.
Before login to your American Eagle Credit Card account, you need to register it first. Following are quick steps for registering the American Eagle Credit Card Account.
- Visit the login page of the American Eagle credit card.
- Choose the “Register” option.
- Enter your card number and ZIP code on the Register for Online Access page.
- Tap “Continue.”
- By following the prompts, complete the registration process.
A cardholder can log in to their American Eagle Credit Card account from their laptop or desktop by using the following steps:
- Open a reliable internet browser and visit the login page of American Credit Card.
- Enter your ID and password.
- Tap the option of “Secure Login.”
Note: If you want a faster login for the next time, you can check the “Remember User ID” box.
Using your tablet or mobile phone, you can log in to your American Eagle credit card account by following one or two methods. The first method is to use a reliable web browser on your mobile phone and follow the steps mentioned to log in from the PC.
The second method is mentioned below:
2: Open the navigation menu of the app.
3: Tap “Real Rewards Credit Card.”
4: Click on the option of “Sign In.”
5: Enter your login credentials
6: Hit the “login option.”
We often forget our credit card information and don’t even have it recorded anywhere. Well, it is not something to be worried about, but time to follow the given steps to recover the user ID and password.
Go to the credit card login page and find I forgot my User ID or Password option.
Following are two different options to log in user password and user ID, so choose the one you cannot remember.
- Choose your “User ID.”
- Enter your billing ZIP code and credit card number.
- Hit “continue” to recover the user ID.
- Log in to your American Eagle Credit Card account.
- Choose your “Password.”
- Input the ID and the ZIP code related to your credit card.
- Hit the “Continue option.”
- Make a new password.
If you want to pay your bills through American Eagle Credit Card, you can use the given three options:
- Visit the login page of the American Eagle account.
- Log in to your American Eagle Credit Card account by entering your user I.D. and credentials.
- Keep your bank’s routing number and account number handy.
- Tap “Pay Online” and observe the prompts to finish the process.
Note: Don’t forget to register your account if you use it for the first time. Enter your zip code and account number to get registered. Answer the questions to verify the account. After registering the account, jump to step 1. Now your account is registered.
You can also pay the American Eagle Credit Card Bills by using the mailing option in your payment. The mail address is based on your card, whether a Visa card or a real reward card.
Here are the steps:
- Buy a money order or write a check.
- Enclose the payment coupon or write your account number so your account can be credited. If you won’t include valid information or skip any step, your amount will get delayed for five days.
- Follow the given steps and pay accordingly.
AE or Aerie Real Rewards Visa
P.O. Box 960013
Orlando, FL 32896-0013
AE or Aerie Real Rewards Store Card
P.O. Box 530942
Atlanta, GA 30353-0942
You can pay your American Eagle card through the automated system of the phone.
Follow the given steps:
1:Call the number according to your American Eagle Credit Card:
- Real Rewards Visa credit card – 866-913-6765
- Real Rewards credit card – 800-843-0875
2: Hit the “2” button to avail of the automated service.
3: Give the account number.
4: When the system prompts, speak your payment or choose “Make a payment.”
5: Keep observing the prompts to finish the process.
Note: If you are paying through the automated service phone, it will cost nothing, but you have to pay fees if you will pay by calling a customer service agent.
If you want to get assistance from your American Eagle credit card account, follow the given steps:
Go to the login page and utilize the chat function.
Depending on the nature of the card, dial the following numbers:
- Real Rewards Visa Credit Card: 866-913-6765
- Real Rewards Credit Card: 800-843-0875
If you want to talk to American Eagle Credit Card’s agent, email them using their help page.
You might need to cancel your Credit Card at one point or another – the reason could be any! There are no lengthy or extensive rules to do it. Just follow the given steps, show your verification, tell the reason, and you have done it!
- Organize your account number and other key documents
- Keep your credit card handy
- Tell the reason for the cancellation
- Follow the instructions and prompts until the card gets canceled
Keep the essential document copies with you for the safe side!
Shopping from the American Eagle Outfitter is lifetime fun because this brand offers commendable perks.
The American Eagle Credit Card and Visa Card offer customers numerous discounts, gifts, and deals. However, to avail of these perks, the cardholder must know the methods to use these cards.
This blog post includes a complete detail you should comprehend to get the utmost benefits of the card, so read it from top to bottom, develop your insight, and confidently enjoy the shopping!