Are you quite fond of casual wear? In that case, you might have paid Old Navy quite a lot of visits. With affordable prices and more than 1000 stores spread all across the United States of America, Old Navy is a favorite destination for people fond of active and casual wear.
You will find a huge variety of active and casual wear for men, women, and kids at Old Navy. People often enter Old Navy just to check the collection and come back from the stores with many shopping bags.
Therefore, if you think you can go to Old Navy and come empty-handed, it is quite impossible as Old Navy has something for everyone. Do you want to update your wardrobe on a budget? You must go check out Old Navy. You will definitely find many options that suit your style as well as your budget.
Recently, many popular American retailers have introduced their credit cards to help their valued customers make purchases even when running out of cash. It helped build loyalty among the customers for the brand and increased sales dramatically.
Old Navy also caught wind of it and introduced their own credit cards – Old Navy Credit Cards. They have become immensely popular among people ever since their launch. The majority of frequent shoppers of Old Navy have already acquired the Old Navy Credit Cards for even more budget-friendly shopping.
However, many still want to know how much of a difference Old Navy Credit Card can make. Keep reading to know about Old Navy Credit Card’s benefits and much more!
What is Old Navy?
In 1994, Old Navy stepped onto the scene, and since then, it has kept people hooked on its trendy yet budget-friendly apparel and accessories.
Even after quite a few marketing strategy failures, Old Navy’s annual sales are increasing yearly.
Old Navy knows that customers love discounts, and they make sure to offer them in abundance.
Besides offering great discounts and sales, Old Navy has low-priced clothing for all age groups. Whether a teenager or an adult, you can find many items to update your wardrobes.
Old Navy sales are skyrocketing yearly because they may compromise on prices but never quality. It is a win-win situation for customers.
For almost 25 years, Old Navy was owned by Gap. However, Old Navy has become so successful that it is breaking off from its parent company.
What is Old Navy Credit Card?
If you are shopping at Old Navy, it is quite evident that you love to buy high-quality clothes at reasonable prices. However, how can you benefit more from Old Navy?
Is there a way to save more on your Old Navy purchases? Fortunately, there is – Old Navy Credit Card.
Synchrony Bank issues old Navy Credit Cards to help people with their Old Navy purchases, especially when they lack the funds.
Later, when their paycheck or the payment for a project they have worked hard on arrives, they can pay back the amount in small installments.
This credit card will not only help you in your Old Navy purchases on the last days of the month when you are out of cash but will also help you save a lot on your purchases.
Like other in-store credit cards, Old Navy Credit Card offers bonuses or reward points on every purchase.
When it comes to Old Navy Credit Card acceptance, people have many queries.
Will Old Navy Credit Card be accepted at the Banana Republic or Hill City?
Well, there are two variants of the Old Navy Credit Card – in-store credit card and visa card.
The in-store credit card can be used at all the brands of the Gap family.
However, the visa card can be used almost anywhere the network (Visa) is accepted.
Benefits of Old Navy Credit Card (In-Store)
Here are a few benefits of an in-store Old Navy Credit Card:
- You can earn 5 points per dollar spent at all brands of the Gap family
- You can get a $5 reward on every 500 reward points earned
- You will receive exclusive promos or offers throughout the year
- You will get early access to popular sales
- You will receive a 30% discount on your first purchase if it is made within 60 days of card activation
Benefits of Old Navy Visa Credit Card
If you have Old Navy Visa Credit Card, you can use it almost anywhere Visa is accepted.
Users of the Old Navy Visa credit card will enjoy the same main benefits listed above, plus:
- You will get 1 point per every dollar spent anywhere Visa is accepted
- You will receive special Visa offers and promo codes
How to Register Your Old Visa Card Online?
Do you wish to keep track of your funds as well as reward points? You must register your Old Navy Credit Card online. Not sure how to do that? Here is a step-by-step guide you need to follow:
- Open the official website of Old Navy Credit Card.
- Click on the option “I want to register” at the bottom.
- Enter the required details, such as account number and ZIP code.
- After putting in all the details correctly, press “Continue” to register your credit card.
- Later, you can choose a preferred user I.D. and password to set up your Old Navy Credit Card account.
How to Log in to Your Old Navy Credit Card Account?
Even though it is quite a straightforward process, many people may not know how to log in to their Old Navy Credit Card accounts. Do you fall in a similar category? Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of the Old Navy Credit Card account login.
- Enter your login credentials correctly.
- Once you have entered the credentials correctly, click on the “Log in” button to successfully log in to your Old Navy Credit Card account online portal.
How to Make Your Old Navy Credit Card Payments?
Like other credit cards, Old Navy also charges its users a hefty fee for clearing the bill after the due date. Therefore, to avoid any inconvenience in the future, you must make your Old Navy Credit Card payments on time.
Not sure how to do that? Well, there are many ways, such as:
Make the Payment Online Through your Account
You can easily clear your payments through your account if you have already registered your Old Navy Credit Card online. Here is a step-by-step guide you need to follow for making a payment online:
- Log in to your Old Navy Credit Card account.
- Open the “Payments” section and enter your account and ABA routing numbers to pay the bill.
Make the Payment Online Without Logging into your Account
Have you not registered your Old Navy Credit Card online? Stress no more. You can still pay your Old Navy Credit Card bill online as a guest. Not sure how to do that? Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the official page of Old Navy Credit Card Account login.
- Try to find “Pay as Guest” at the top of the page. Once you find it, click on it to pay your bill online.
- Enter your full card number, the last four digits of your social security number, and your ZIP code.
- Enter your bank account details to proceed with the payment.
Make the Payment By Mail
There are still many people that do not prefer paying bills online. Are you one of them? In that case, you can send your payment through the mail. However, make sure to send the payment one week before the due date.
- Write a check or money order of the payable amount.
- Write your credit card or account number on the check. Also, don’t forget to include the statement’s payment coupon in the envelope.
- Mail the payment to the address:
P.O. Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896-0061 (for in-store credit cards)
P.O. Box 960013
Orlando, FL 32896-0013 (for Visa credit cards
How to Get in Contact with Old Navy Credit Card Customer Service?
If you have any queries or are facing any problems with your Old Navy Credit Card, you can always get help from their excellent customer support service. All you need to do is call 1 (877) 222-6868 and get the required help from Old Navy Credit Card customer support service.
How Do you Cancel your Old Navy Credit Card?
You can cancel your Old Navy Credit Card anytime you want. The process for canceling your Old Navy Credit card is quite simple. Call customer support at 1 (877) 222-6868 or the number you see on the backside of your card.
Once you reach Old Navy customer support service, they will further guide you on how to cancel your Old Navy Credit Card.