Julie Santiago caters to working women struggling to find a work-life balance. The company offers a unique wellness and well-being program for working women.
Let us discuss what Julie Santiago’s company offers and whether it is legitimate.
Julie Santiago Inc. – Introduction
Julie Santiago is the founder and CEO of Julie Santiago Inc. The company aims to help women in executive roles to manage and improve their work-life balance, mental health, wellness, and stress.
Julie Santiago is a unique mental health and wellness consultant who aims to help women clients from all walks of life.
The company runs a 12-week intensive program called “Awaken Your Life” (AYL). The program aims to improve the multi-dimensional lives of its clients and reduce burnout.
Julie Santiago, the firm’s founder, has introduced this program with an educational background in neuroscience and an extensive work experience of over 10 years.
She has recently been added to the Forbes coaching council too.
What Does Julie Santiago Inc. Offer?
Julie Santiago Inc offers a mental, emotional, physical, social, and occupational wellness program. The program is a 12-week coaching counseling.
The program aims to reduce women executives’ work-life balance and burnout in different roles. The program has five key aspects:
- Multi-dimensional life
- Burnout-Proof Toolkit
- “Awaken Your Life” Blue Print
- Deep Clarity
- Ultimate Presence
The program includes a step-by-step guide to creating greater purpose in life, managing multi-dimensional life, strategies to manage relationships/personal life, elevating confidence, and improving the ability to present anything with confidence.
The coaching program is called “Awaken Your Life” (AYL). Using the five key aspects, the AYL program tries to manage these personal and work-life goals of working women in different sectors:
- Physical Health
- Emotional Health
- Familial (Family Relations)
The program is designed specifically for corporate women to reduce burnout and live sustainably.
Is Julie Santiago Inc. a Legitimate Company?
Yes, Julie Santiago Inc. is a legitimate and registered company. The founder and CEO of the company has an established career and is a member of the Forbes coaching council as well.
We haven’t seen any negative reviews about the company that could raise suspicion about it being a scam or fake company. Moreover, the company’s offerings or services are not dubious.
Although it is a small and privately held company, it is a registered firm. However, no official records are available for its licensing and compliance with health regulatory authorities.
How Does Julie Santiago Inc. Make Money?
Julie Santiago Inc. makes money through the fees charged to its clients for coaching and counseling sessions.
The company offers its “Awaken Your Life” coaching session of 12 weeks for $3,000 per member. You can also pay in three equal installments of $1,500 each, which means an extra $500.
Since it is a small growing firm, we don’t expect it to earn much of its income from indirect sales or investments yet. There is no official information available about private shareholdings or investments in the company either.
The CEO of the company is an accomplished professional. So, her personal income may also be a source of equity investments for the company so far.
How to Join Julie Santiago Wellness Program?
The first step to joining the Julie Santiago wellness program “Awaken Your Life” is registering your interest through its website.
You’ll first be enrolled in a free webinar about the program. Once you complete the promotional tutorial, you’ll then be asked to join the coaching course.
Then, you’ll register by entering your personal information, contact details, and billing details, making a payment of $3,000, and submitting the application form.
Once your registration is complete, you’ll be added to the nearest available slot for the coaching program. The program offers 1 on 1 consultations on a phone call as well.
Here is what you get for this $3,000 coaching program:
- Self-paced guided lessons, activities, and assessments.
- Proprietary system and methodology to reduce burnout.
- Access to the private community of existing and past members.
- Weekly coaching calls.
- One-on-one calls on demand.
The program offers ongoing mentorship and community support. The community membership for all members is also for a lifetime.
The lessons, activities, and library resources shared with members also come with the lifetime access pass.
Julie Santiago Reviews
Julie Santiago Inc. and its “Awaken Your Life” program have enjoyed an excellent 4.9 rating on Trustpilot.
There are over 100 reviews from existing, or past members of the coaching program, and almost 99% of them are positive, with a few ones as exceptions.
The company further adds credibility to its sources with the CEO Julie Santiago being vetted by Forbes coaching council.
The company also enjoys positive reviews on other social media sites like Facebook and LinkedIn.
Pros and Cons of Using the Julie Santiago Wellness Program
The Julie Santiago wellness program “Awaken Your Life” offers some exclusive benefits to its members, although it also has a few limitations.
- The program is uniquely poised for women executives who feel burnout and stress to manage their work-life balance.
- The founder and trainer come with an exceptional record of educational studies and practical experience working in a leadership role.
- The program aims to address all key personal and work-life areas, including mental health, physical health, societal relations, and multi-tasking skills.
- It is a self-study program allowing members to complete it at a pace of their choice.
- Members receive ongoing support and lifetime access to their resources from the company.
- The course fee of $3,000 is a bit expensive without live counseling sessions. Although there are a few live group calls included in the course.
- The program’s key differentiator of appealing to female clients is also a drawback as it does not attract male clients.
- There is little to no detail about the course on the company website’s home page.
- The company’s social media presence is also limited, which can be expected from a growing and small firm in its early years.