BJ’s Wholesale Club is a membership-based warehouse selling groceries, clothing, furniture, and many other things.
The store is doing a spectacular job on the East Coast of the United States as it offers the facility of a credit card issued by Comenity Capital Bank to all its customers, who can get exclusive cash back on all purchases.
BJ’s also helps the BJ’s Perk Mastercard and Credit card holders for enrollment in the My BJ’s Perk Elite Program.
You might think that you have to pass through several steps and processes for Credit Card login, cancellation, and other services.
But this is not true – the process of login into this card is pretty straightforward, based on a few steps only.
Similarly, card cancellation is also easy to get – thanks to BJ’s quick and effective customer service that has streamlined everything for its customers.
BJ’s customers can get into this post to comprehend how to smoothen the service of BJ’s and what benefits it brings you. Here you go!
Steps For Registering The BJ’s Credit Card
You can access your BJ’s Credit Card Account through the Comenity Bank online portal because Comenity Bank is the issuer of BJ’s Mastercard and BJ’s World Mastercard.
You need to complete a registration process before accessing your BJ’s Card. You will not find any Mobile app to log in to your Credit Card, but you can register through your android and your computer and set up your login requirements.
Below are the steps that customers can heed to get BJ’s Credit Card registered:
- Visit BJ’s Credit Card Account Center through the official Comenity Bank Website.
- Click on the register now button, and you will be taken to the account identification page.
- Enter your BJ’s credit card account number.
- Enter the zip code associated with your BJ account.
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Click on the Find My Account button and verify your account details.
- Follow the procedure to complete registration and create a login.
How To Log In The BJ’s Credit Card Account Center? Step-By-Step Guide
You can log in to your credit card account anytime by entering the verification code sent to your mail id or mobile phone, ensuring your identification.
Once you receive the code and enter it into the online portal, you can access your account.
Steps to log into BJ’s Credit Card account:
- Visit the BJ’s Credit Card Account Center.
- Tap on the sign-in button.
- Enter your username and password.
- Remember me button will appear, click on it if you want to save your password and username for the next time on the same device.
- Click on the sign-in button.
How To Recover Username And Password For BJ’s Credit Card Account?
If you accidentally forget the credentials you created for online access to your credit card account, recover them from your BJ’s Credit Card number.
To recover your BJ’s credit card account – username or password, follow the given steps:
- Visit BJ’s Credit Card Account Center through the official website.
- Click on the sign-in button.
- Hit the Forgot Username/Password button.
- Enter your BJ’s credit card account number or username.
- Then enter the zip code and social security number, follow other steps and click on find my account.
Purpose Of Using BJ’s Credit Card
You can perform many tasks and manage your account by logging in to your Credit Card Account.
You can perform the task like:
- You can update your personal information anytime.
- You can view your statement and transactions.
- Easily make online payments.
- You can request to increase the credit line.
- Contact the customer service center anytime.
BJ’s Credit Card Payment Methods
You can pay your shopping bills through BJ’s credit card services; to make your payment quickly, BJ’s gives you various options; you can choose the best one that suits you.
Your personal information will be safe and secure while using the credit card service.
1. BJ’s Credit Card Payment Online
You can pay your bill online using BJ’s credit card payment; to make your payment online, you need to follow these steps.
- Visit the official BJ”s comenity account page and log in to your account by giving your username and password.
- Find the payment section and tap on it.
- In the payment options, enter the amount, payment account, and payment date, and make your payment.
- You can also schedule your payment up to 30 days in advance.
2. BJ’s Credit Card Payment By Phone
If you don’t want to make your payment through an online community website, Comenity Capital Bank also gives the service of phone calls.
You can use the telephone facility and pay your credit card bill by calling the customer service number at 1-855-269-1622. But you need the information of the checking account and routing number to make payment through a call.
3. BJ’s Credit Card Payment Through Mail
If you can also make your BJ’s credit card payment by mail, prepare a check or money order of your desired amount.
On Cheque, provide your full name as appears on your statement and the last four digit number of your credit card.
Now mail the envelope to Comenity Capital Bank after writing the address on your envelope.
You can find the mailing address on your credit card statement; the address is:
Comenity Capital Bank
P.O. Box 650966
Dallas, TX 75265-0966
4. BJ’s Credit Card Payment Easypay
Comenity Capital Bank provides the facility of EasyPay through EasyPay; customers can pay their credit card bills online.
Customers can visit Comenity BJ’s EasyPay page, where they will find an online form and have to provide their credit card information.
After identifying your account, you will receive your payment information and make payment through easy pay.
How To Connect With BJ’s Credit Card Customer Care Service?
In case of query, you can contact customer care service in these three ways:
- You can Call Customer Care at 1-855-269-1622 anytime for a BJ’s Mastercard or 1-844-271-2535 for a BJ’s World Mastercard.
- You can send a secure message through BJ’s Credit Card Account Center.
- Send mail to Comenity Capital Bank, PO Box 183003, Columbus, OH 43218-3003
You will be served marvelous customer service – 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The live customers’ duty changes on holiday – so you may interact with a different agent e
How Much Late Fees For BJ’s Credit Cards Do You Have To Pay?
If you are a regular customer of BJ’s, then try to submit your bill on time to avoid late fee charges. You can pay your due amount within 25 days after the billing period.
If your previous record does not show any late payment within six billing period, then the late fee will be $30, but if you have other late payments within the last six months, then the late charge will be $41
Benefits Of BJ’s Credit Card Login
If you will log in with your credit card online has many benefits. You can manage your account transactions by going to BJ’s Credit Card account after logging in.
You can avail of the service by observing your credit card statement online, paying your BJ’s Credit Card bill online, and viewing your credit card statements.
You can also avail of the automatic payment service; when you log into your account, you can set up the automatic payment option; the amount due will be debited from your account every month on the due date.
How Can I Cancel My BJ’s Credit Card?
When you want to cancel your BJ’s credit card, call (855-269-1622) and inform Comenity Bank. The Bank will notify BJ’s about canceling your card, and the membership will be automatically demoted.
Frequently Ask Questions
Is There A Foreign Transaction Fee On BJ’s Credit Card?
Yes, a 3% percent fee on international transactions is charged by BJ’s credit card. For instance, you would incur a $60 international transaction charge of $2,000.
Can I Go To BJ’s If I forget My Card?
Yes, of course, you can go to BJ’s and shop there; after shopping, go to the customer service officer with your ID and tell the officer you forgot to bring your card.
The customer service agent will hand you over a tiny yellow piece of paper with your membership number and help you get that back.
Can The BJ’s Credit Card Be Used Anywhere?
BJ’s Credit Card can be used anywhere. It’s a Mastercard, which is accepted anywhere if they take plastic money.
Thanks to BJ’s for offering endless customer benefits and holding them back at every step. Customers can get incredible gifts and rewards from BJ’s wholesale club grocery shopping.
On the first purchase, they can get 5% cash back on their purchases, 2% cash back on non-BJ’s dinners and gas purchases, and 1% cash back anywhere the Mastercard is accepted.
BJ’s Wholesale Club allows its shoppers to earn cash-back rewards on purchases and get a discount on gas.
However, as with any rewards credit card, you must pay attention to payments, due dates, your account balance, and late fees—otherwise, your interest can cost more than any rewards earned or discounts gained.
If you are also a BJ’s customer and want to avail yourself of BJ’s Wholesale Credit Card benefit, you can collect the information from this blog post and then implement that to have endless perks.